Wednesday, November 14, 2012

下一站,哪?


Yea give me a magical broom 'cuz I really wanna fly out from here. Grrrr.. Bored, boring,.. Grr what other word to describe? Boreddd!! Sigh. I dislike this feelings. Feeling down down downn~ The sky is falling down down down. Sigh.

Two weeks to holiday is a bit too long. Sigh, regretted for not bringing my maths textbook back. Why? Why did i left it on the table. )): Would've put it in my bag first! ><!! Haiz.

Missing secondary schools life. Every time when I come back, the place that i wanted to visit the most is always secondary school. Walking in the school compound, making me feel younger! And it reminded me of all  the unforgettable and beautiful memories. Missing every part, everyone, everyday in school. Those stress-less days. :')


When you once felt too happy, 
you start doubting if its fake or true,
later you don't feel the same anymore,
everything is like a dream that never wakes you up.

去了堆满回忆的地方,下一站呢?

1 comment: