Thursday, November 22, 2012

Take me, memories


Take me, to somewhere. Yea, and I'm back, for about ten days already. Hooray and gonna leave soon. T.T Feeling guilty coming back 'cause I didn't do well in my term exam AGAIN! I think its worse than term 1. SIGH* Before coming back, I received a very very very big SURPRISE/PRESENT from an EVIL. *urghhh* Guess what, its a warning letter! Feeling sucks receiving it. Can't believe I'm receiving it. Gosh. The worst was they even sent to my parents. Gosh! Can't believe it. Its all because of BAK BAK. ): I cannot see myself doing Degree in AIMST anymore. *SIGH* whatever. I hope they don't take it seriously cuz I must enter Degree there! Pray pray pray!



It all started on 8.November.2012

After exam yea hooray a little but felt very heavy. Like a ton of weight falling on me. Quickly packed my stuffs and followed a friend of mine to Penang. She picked up a friend and we went for lunch. After that we visited Kek Lok Si Temple, a Buddist Temple located at Air Itam, Penang. It is a very well known temple at Penang, and is stated in History book i guess? HAHAA. They laughed at me and said it was stated in History book. Gah, i suck in history, so forget about it. Xb Then then then, guess what i almost missed my flight for twice fyi. It was my very very very FIRST TIME! The boarding time was 4.15pm. That time I was just leaving the temple. Upon reaching the airport, we quickly find a parking lot, looking front, back, left and right. There was none! It was full! Ohmaigod, don't put on a prank on me please. I kept track on my watch, it was already 4.35pm! Started to feel nervous. But I have to keep myself calm. Tink yeah! Found a parking lot, quickly got down the car and started running for my life! I thought I just need to go in straight to the departure hall cause I didn't check in any luggage. But no one sure about it so we ran to the counter cause I knew I'll be late. I was terrified when I just only realized the boarding time when I reached the counter. I was like OHMAIGOD! Shit what is the time now? I showed my ticket to my friend she was like ohmaigod, late already! It was supposed to be freaking 1615. I hate time in 24hr. Then the staff told me that I can just go to the departure hall straight. 'Cause of that time, I hate Penang's airport cause the check in luggage counter and the departure hall is like one North and South. Mammiaaa! Run and run and run. Now, this man was trying to test my patience. I don't care whatever it is. I scanned everything once so just let me go. The hell this man was telling me to scan my laptop bag for another time. Felt like yelling HELL TO THE NO, I'M GONNA MISS MY FLIGHT to him. Grrrr.. I was already death tired running, and there were peoples at the back of me lining up too.SO, I have to line up again just to scan for another time. God help me. He made me even more angry when he said "Itulah bersembang dengan kawan lupa pula masa". You think I do it on purpose. Who wants it you tell me. ))): My tears was about to flow, I was very scared, I didn't know how far I'm gonna run, I cannot miss this flight or else I'll die! DIE!!  I carried my stuffs and started to run again. That moment I feel like throwing and sitting on the floor and crying cause I couldn't run anymore but I have to! )): I was glad that it wasn't that far and I straight looked at the tv and saw CALLING on my flight. Yes! Luckily the flight delayed. Otherwise, I'm sure that I'll missed the flight and parents will be damn mad with me and I'll be damn mad with myself too. I lined up, threw my stuffs on the floor and chilled for awhile.

Kek Lok Si Temple, PEN.

Kek Lok Si Temple, PEN. with YinHoong

Arrived LCCT at around 6pm and settled at KFC. Made calls and texts to parents and friends telling them that I've arrived safely. While waiting for the next flight, was talking on the phone with ma babe for a couple of hours plus plus. Was hoping to meet her but her parents was unable to send her to the airport, but it's okaey, we got phone to talk. Finished talking, its time to do some revision, chemistry! Uyhh.. My poor little brain had forgotten everything, reabsorbing knowledge again. This time I'm more alert, i kept  checking the time every five minutes. Till about 930pm, checked in my luggage and grabbed burger and fries from Marry Brown 'cuz Macd was kinda full. Too many people, too shy to walk in. HAHAHA.. I was actually decided to sit and have my dinner at MB, but since there was no more seats, no choice, I just walked around for awhile then headed to the departure hall. Thanks to the police, you made me realized that I was actually five more minutes to boarding time. MyGod, i was like, nohh, you're cheating me HAHAHA and walked away. Yea, I really thought he was lying but he wasn't. I took a seat and had my MB since the gate was still closed. Finished my burger, realized that I had finished my drink so I walked in a store and I felt like I was being robbed. I didn't know the price for the drink until I was at the counter, there were no price tag! RM4.50 for a small bottle of drinking water? ~.~!!! You're robbing me! Finally, boarded onto plane and flied to Kuching. Meow meow city. Arrived safely and I think my terrible and unlucky day has ended. I thank God 'cuz I didn't missed my flight and everything has ended. (:

Study study~~


I thank Air Asia for delaying my flight! ;) HAHAA
_________________________________________________________________________________

I think that night I had the best sleep, but it wasn't enough. Woken up early in the morning by mummy. Woohh, I felt sleepy and I need more sleep! I think the day before I only slept for about 3 hours. Thanks to Biology! You made me stayed up for the whole night. My tired holiday started with Sarawak yummyyy food! (: I was having a very tired day, less than 10hours of sleep in two days. With family went to uncle's house for visiting and met mummy's friends and shopped for awhile! You'll never have a great time shopping when you have a kid following you. You won't be looking at those pretty clothes, you'll only have time keeping eye on him. (x.x)

The brothers! 

Ze very cute slipper! (:

Yay, after two days staying at Kuching, now back to mua hometown, MIRI. Traveled back to Miri by car, tiring and reached home at night. Miss my room very very much! My own space, like finally my own space! Unpacked luggage and its bedtime. So, nights ~ 

11.November.2012
The next day, rest the whole day. Planned a surprise meet up with ma girls, but Mr.CSY was busy dating so everything tidak jadi. Aduh (x.x) I cannot surprise them cause I need a person to help me gather them, so sad so I told them to meet up but the funny part was they don't believe that I'm back. HAHAA.. They thought that I lied to them. (~.~) Actually this was supposed to be "Girls Talk" but out of nowhere Mr.CSY and Mr.LKB joined. One bring two girls one bring a girlfriend. But its alright(:  Met up at Station One and talked. I felt like I've been cut into half cause I have to talk to both boys and girls, both talked different things. O.o But after awhile, we all talked the same topic so everything went smoothly. Hahaa. Had a good night, meeting friends was great! :D

"Side by side or miles apart, Friends are forever close to your heart. 
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, Its about who came and never left your sides"

No pictures were taken. Forgot! O:

13.November.2012
The day, this day, today out with my babe! She's still having SPM. I pray to God that everything will go smoothly to her in her exam. Good luck babe! 




We're inseparable, we have special bond called "Sisters", we even shared the same name "YEE". Yes, we're SINGYEESII :D you can't find anyone else that are special way as we are! Yes, we're special, very special. We actually talked about how we got so close together, but we shook our head, no ones know. How and why? Don't know. We just met, talked, and got high in camp. I guessed we started with chats in Facebook then exchange phone number. I remembered you were so sweet that you brought your handmade chocolate cornflakes and 100plus when you paid a visit to SJRC camp on 2010. I was so touched, since then we got even closer. We hang out, went watch movie, we went each others house for sleepover, we baked cakes, we laughed, we cried, we celebrated Christmas and New Year together, we went for a trip together! There were a lot more and more to come! ;) I appreciate this Friendship, because you had accompanied me through my ups and downs, you have always been there. Thank you very much

   "Friends are the people in life that make you LAUGH a little LOUDER, SMILE a litle BRIGHTER, & LIVE a little BETTER."
"True friends are never apart.Maybe in distance but not in heart."
"Friends are like stars. You don't need to always see them, but they're always there."


Then Cendol, yeah! A little more bonding time with her. (: Dear jiayou in exam! Support you now and always ^^


16.November.2012
Another bonding day with someone very important in my life too, mua sister! On this day, we decided to make Agar-agar and Cheese Cake! Hooray. I guessed we successfully made both. It tasted great! HAHAA.. There were no pictures of the product. Maybe next time when I come back, we'll do again, a better one. There are more rooms to improve! We finished doing it in a couple of hours. We were too bored so we did something weird! HAHAA.. 






Yeah! I've painted my nails red. Its Taylor Swift's feel. I love my nails, they are long and it looks great in red!  & I love my earrings that I just bought at Kuching and I want more more more and more! 

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."
"Sister are different flowers from the same garden."
"Sisters make the best of friends."

As I'm too lazy to describe let the pictures do the talking. O:

 


Food and fruit that I cannot resist!
Yeahhh~~ Mum's dishes is always the best. How can I not be fat this holiday again? ):


Outing with this girl. She brought her friends and they are strangers to me. Made me felt kinda uneasy. Went to catch for a movie, SKYFALL! Yea, nice movie! This time really broke my record. The last time I came back home after midnight movie with Adeline and Danny was 1.10am, this time was 2.15am. zZzZz. I almost fell asleep in the movie theatre, was too sleep. But the movie was nice. Tried to open my eyes till the end. HAHAA.

"Regret is unprofessional" 

Reached home and we dozed off at the sofa. woo.. Too tired. We woke up very late on the next day. Had Dimsum for brunch at somewhere I don't know when. First time eating there and I think the food is quite nice.

 

 





On the evening, Jom esplanade! Hooray, I've been waiting for the day. I miss going beach, I haven't been going there like half a year already. O: Enjoyed the sea breeze and sunset. 


 


 


 

 On the night, she asked me to accompanied her out with her friends again. Felt awkward & I actually regretted. ): She dumped me alone and went dating. OhmaiGod. Grrr. But its alright, just for this one last time.

  


 




19.November.2012
I stepped back to SMK ST.JOSEPH again. & I realized that there's a lot of changes. I missed school. ):





  



















Oh yea. I'll come back again! :D


"Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow."

We're like loss contact for very very long time. Didn't get to meet up, so just met for awhile when send brother to Hq. Missed those days when she with ChanMae and Sharon Hii come to my class and we talked a lot a lot. We talked everything. (: Had a great time with them! 


Okaey TATA this post took me very long to post. )):

I miss Miri and I don't feel like leaving. 
Pray that my result won't be that bad.
Please help me )))):















1 comment:

  1. <3 babe take care there, miss you!<3
    i know even we're far apart and less contact, but you'll always in my heart.
    cant celebrate christmas together but new year kay!(:
    so long time no movie also /.\
    anyway, i appreciate dear! loveyou! :D

    ReplyDelete