Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three days three nights at KL!


Look, the Twin Tower. Yea, I was at KL for 3 days and 3 nights. Can't believe the two weeks of holidays just passed like that. I miss mum, daddy, brothers and sister! I do not want to come back, but I have to. The feeling was heavier this time, I got even sadder and tears could just running down my cheeks anytime. I emo-ed for the whole day when I was to leave. )); But i told myself, just 4 months left, and I'll be back! Within this four months, I'm going to do the best ever for my studies. Let all out 'cuz I really wanna make it in Degree! I hope everything will be on my sides, everything goes on smoothly.

I think I had some bad lucks following me when I'm sitting plane. Or maybe just I'm the one being so careless? Its not about missing flight or what, its something personal. Just about to board, I realized that .... WOOO! WTH?! !@#$%^&*() I was damn nervous cause I really didn't know what to do. I thought that was the end of my life. I thank God for being by my sides, and thank to the kind lady. If it wasn't her, I think I'm going to DIE! O: Not that serious, but it was very serious too. ZZZ!

Then, everything was fine, I could finally sit in the plane with a calm heart. Fuh.. Finally, I've arrived at LCCT  at 0015. That was tiring and I had pain on my neck. O: A friend of mine picked me up and I've stayed at her house for three days! That night I was already very tired till my bones would break anything but she still pulled me up and talked to me. She even got so excited till she couldn't sleep. HAHAA. We talked for about one hour something I think? Finally, it's bedtime cause she still need to attend class on the next day.

The next day, woke up around 10 in the morning. Yay, I had a good sleep but still a little tired. Went pick up my friend at her Uni with her mother and we headed to KLCC. Of course go KL must find KL gang liao, so met up with Mr.CTCW. She went with her friends and I went with Mr.CTCW for a movie. We watched the newly released movie, Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2!


It's a very nice movie and worth watching. Starting from the intro till the end, all the parts attracted my attention. It made me keep on watching, don't wanna miss any parts. Overall, the movie was awesome, and the ending of the movie was unexpected. Really made me gam cheong for a moment. LOL. After that, telling all the grandma's stories HAHAA.. Aduh.. X:


Well, instead of one day Genting Trip, I would want to name it One evening. Hehee. Had fun, we walked around and just both of us. Bonding time with babe! It has been a months plus since we've separated. Yeah, blame youuuuu who left me! )): But it's alright lar, at least we still get to meet and spend time together. We walked around and took many pictures! Girls bah, what to do. :b 

 Roll a coin, make a wish. ;)

 In the ballroom (:

And ze poster! :D

Actually, we went Genting for Freeze 2. It was a show with combination of music, dance, acrobatics, skating and illusion. I was sitting right in front of the stage and watching some parts of the show really made my jaw dropped to the floor. HAHAA. It was damn nice and really enjoyed! As picture taking is not allowed throughout the show, no pictures were taken. Damn sad lar.

Ze short video I could find in Youtube!

25.11.2012, ze last day of holiday and also the last day in KL. Sigh, term break is seriously gonna end soon. I think maybe the opening of my term break was bad, so the closing also very bad ah? I think I had a very bad luck holiday! My friend sent me to the bus station and we reached around 5.45pm. We waited till 6++pm and we thought that the bus have left us. Ohmaigod. But it didn't la. unfortunately the bus has broken down and the mechanic was stucked on the way at Sri Petaling. Ohmaigod, like seriously it was already 6.30, if we don't start the journey we're gonna break the curfew. Our names will be recorded and warning letter will be send to parents. ): The mechanic finishing fixing the bus and we left at around 7pm. Finally I could have a nap for awhile after the tiring day, when I was trying to sleep, suddenly there was a very loud sound that disturbed me and perhaps everyone in the bus too. There was someone snored out loud like some terrible engine, OMG. Moreover sitting right behind me. I got a little pissed because it was really annoying! I plugged in my earphone and turned the music to very high volume but I still could hear her snoring. Urghh. She slept and snored throughout the journey. Never seen this kind of person snoring so loud before. O.O  Like what we had expected, we reached SP at 0015. Thanks to Tham and Norman picked us at the bus stop at that late night or else we gotta pay double taxi fees $.$ 

I thought this holiday will have a happy ending because I really enjoyed this two weeks of break despite of "BEST opening term break" but it left me heart broken instead. ))): I've lost my newly bought earrings and I really really very very very like it! One side of the earring is LOST! Lost and cannot be found anymore! I haven't wear it for two weeks and now it went missing. Emo emo emo! ))): 

Its just the starting of Term3, which will be my last term. The first week of Term 3 is about to end. Final is 10 weeks away and I could feel the stress already. O: One of my senior advised me to finish revising my Term1 and Term 2 before the week 7th or else I'll struggle. But haiz, there's a lot and I'm already struggling now. I don't know why I'm feeling weaker than before. I got very tired and sleepy during the class and also out of the class. Feeling so unproductive. )); Someone please take my tiredness away, it's dragging me to bed everytime. O: Back to study life again, books and apple. An apple a day keeps the doctor away ;) This verse reminds me when I was presenting my impromptu speech in class. As I was too nervous, and wanted to end the speech quickly, I couldn't speak properly. Something is wrong with my tongue, it wasn't coordinate with my brain. HAHAA. So I couldn't speak the verse properly. O: Sad la.

There's a number of events coming up and I'm getting excited hehee. (:


Sayonaraaaa~~

"I'm building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel."
I will persist until I succeed.

1 comment: