Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ugly..


I dream of having a very perfect proportion and sexy pairs of legs.I want my thigh to be small, calf to be thin, and no fats surrounding my knees. Most importantly, longer legs so that I could fit perfectly in any long jeans! Woo, it would be gorgeous! OMG! But that would just be a dream that will never come true. *SIGH*

My legs have always been my favourite part of my body cause that's the only nicest part and I was actually quite satisfied with it. Yea, it was a year back. Now my legs turned out to be a disaster to me. I had the fattest legs on the Earth! It's as huge as a tree trunk! My friends even made fun of me. They said, " Next time if you walk at the back of this girl, when she turns around, look only the upper body but not her lower body." They really hit me hard and really hurt my feelings. I know they're just telling the truth but keep making fun of something someone really cares, you just gotta stop it okaey. You can do it for the first or second time but not the third, forth and so on. It was really mean to me.

So, life goes on. Previously, I was fat, very fat. Fattest and most horrible look in my life. But now I look thinner, that's what everybody says. Yay!! Hooray! The feelings when someone says "Hey you're thinner now" really made me feel like flying up to the sky HAHAA. Thin and fat, very huge difference! I don't wanna people calling me fatty anymore, I don't want to be fat anymore and I don't want to gain weight anymore. The fats that I gained always go to my lower body, my favourite legs. Why my legs? *cries*

I realized something that my kg can increase very fast and can decrease quite fast too. The last day when I was in Miri, I weighed myself and found out that I had gained 2kg. Back to campus, I immediately weighed myself again and the scale showed that I had loss 3kg. So in all, I had loss 1kg. I didn't see myself getting thinner and I think that's normal, losing 1kg makes no difference at all. But I wondered where all my fats gone to? 'Cause camparing my weight during my term 2 and now it was just 1kg different, but my appearance is so much contrary. Last time was fat now is thin. Why? I kept thinking about it but I couldn't think of any possible reasons. Takkan all my fats become muscles? O.O According to a friend, he said that muscle is 3 times heavier than fats. OMG~ But that's not possible cause I don't have muscle HAHAHA. I'm working out to loss one more kg to my ideal weight by doing nothing, waiting for my fats to disappear itself. HAHAHA. But my weight keep jumping up and down everyday. What la haiz.

Last night when I was enjoying my shower, I realized something that is so obvious that I couldn't not realize about it. It was my legs! There's a huge piece of stretch mark on my calf on both sides of my legs. I was really shocked when I saw it on my own legs. It looks so horribly, terribly, ugly! It was so obvious that even you stand one kilometre away from me you could see it. ZZZ. okaey you stand one hundred metres away, you can see it. )): Looking in the mirror, seeing how terrible it was made me feel like wanna cry. It's so ugly. So immediately called mum and started to complain about it. Mum said it will disappear after some time and asked me not to worry. But I can't stop it cause it really looks ugly! ))): Until she really cannot tahan me being so annoying, she asked me to chop my legs off and exchange with her, and I said if I can, I really would want! HAHAHAA.. That shows how much she really loves me. *touched* I really admire mum's legs cause hers is so perfect for me. *sigh* I can't help it, I'm so eager to remove the marks, so I google-d the ways how to get rid of stretch marks. I'm so disappointed with the result,  they said there's no ways to completely get rid of it. That means it will be permanently staying on my legs. OMG!! My mum cheated me. ))):  But I don't want it to be there. I want it to disappear, out of my legs please. ):  Actually after awhile it really disappeared, but it's still there, just that its less obvious. Whenever I do some stretching on my legs or what, it appears, whenever I shower, it appears. What's the problem ha? ):

My dream to have nice legs had crushed completely.
I'm living with this ugliest legs. and I'm still so young to have the marks. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment