Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nineteen


It's just another ordinary day for everyone, but for me, it's a little special. Cuz it's the day that I've grown up a year. Now I'm older, but also wiser! My heart is still forever eighteen, forever young! HAHAA.





Thank you friends. Love you all lots~~ 


and also those who sent me birthday texts in the middle of the night, though i was already sleeping like a pig. Hahaa.. 

Alright, i hope all my wishes will come true, must come true please!


Nineteen, my last teenage year! I'll enjoy to the fullest and do lots of crazy stuffs which i probably never thought of doing so. Hahaa.. I want a better life. I want more love than hatred. I want more smiles than cries. I hope lucks are all by my sides. I want to be healthy, i want to be slimmer, i want to look fairer, i want to be clever bit! I want to be braver, i want to be stronger, i want more confident!


When i say CAN, i surely CAN! 
:D

有时真不知道哪里来的信心 ><!!

Pray that results will be good. Please be good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment