Friday, December 28, 2012

The End of 2012 (:


Pictures taken on Christmas. ;)

It was bored. Total bored of holiday! Stucked in Aimst for the whole holiday. nehh. I REGRETTED! 
Blame my stubbornness! Cause i'm too afraid of final exam, i chose to stay here! Blame my laziness! Cause i didn't really study. I wasted all the precious time! Blame me for not being disciplined enough! I slept, i ate, i watched movies, i..... SIGH! For the whole week. I think i did nothing. "very good job", i know. SIGH! 

Okaey fine. After today, i'll give 100% in studies! 
Library n study area will be my second home. 
I'll eat less ice-cream, less snacks, less unhealthy food okaey. then i'll get thinner.! *grins*
I'll online when needed, to do project.
No movies! Less youtube!
Sleep on latest 12.30pm ! Wake up at 6.40am! everyday.
Stop making myself sad about things and ruin my study mode!
Pray.
okaey what else? i can't think of any. hmphh.


When you had walked into my life.
You'll always remain.



I guessed 2012 is the toughest year for me.
Its too much for me to take in.
Things are unpredictable. It happens anytime, anywhere.
I made mistakes, i fell, and i grew.
Thanks, everything that i've gone trough opened up my eyes n mind, built me who I am today.
Be it good or bad.
I'll be standing firm on my own feet.




1 comment: