Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I...


The past. They're the one made us who we are today. That's true.

I do look back, and I realized that those painful memories are there. In a corner.

No matter how much happiness, the sadness always flood my mind first.


And i begun to walk away, look forward.

Although I'm walking on this path alone, I know I'll be able to do it.

I know i'll be more careful. i will not fall.

Even if i do, i'll stand up by my own and carry on.


Sometimes, I just want to turn away from reality. Cause they hurt.

I need a little space, do not remind me. 



Be a doll. Frame me.



I missed the old me. but i feel good for who i am now. I am more mature, self-dependent, optimist. 
at times, i feel like im sinking to the bottom. was i too hard pushing myself to move forward? 

No comments:

Post a Comment