Monday, May 13, 2013

Countdown : 24 hours


Time is ticking, i am worrying. My heart is beating rapidly every seconds. sigh. i am anxious. what should i do to calm myself? i guess its less than 24 hours, will i get it?

Flashback ; 13 days ago, the last day of April.
I was on the way to work on that afternoon. Suddenly, my cell phone rang. I missed picking up the call on the first time. I was puzzled to see it was a call from Aimst. Omg, i felt my heart beating faster. I picked up on the second call. I was furious when he told me that my interview session will be held at 3.30pm. Seriously? Yes! Hello, it was already 2o'clock. You should tell me at least a day in advance please! I told him that I had to work and he didn't inform me it would be that day, but he doesn't seem to care and he said he had told me! WTH? You never did okaey?!! I was damn pissed. I felt like punching his face, so irresponsible, i think he had forgotten to inform the time earlier. So I rushed back home, changed my clothes and practice the questions i had prepared earlier.

 I kept waiting on skype, and they finally called. The interview begun. There were 2 professors, both males, a woman who helped with the calling and another man sitting behind, i have no idea why he was there. (=.=) So i started first, of course, with greetings and introduction. Then, followed by questions asked by the professors.


I was nervous and the atmosphere was tense. I couldn't hear them clearly. ( i really hate online interview, i hate repeating im so sorry i couldn't hear you clearly.) Moreover with their dancing tongue. I would conclude, the interview was a disaster. It was terrible, horrible, very very bad. I kinda forgot what they asked, what i answered, but i am sure that i've answered the wrong questions. Its very funny that they asked a friend of mine to list out the drug factories in M'sia. omg. I think they asked me similar to that question but i answered them differently. I couldn't remember if they were asking that, but i remembered they asked me about industry. Damn! Made my day miserable. 


Poslaju man, please deliver my mail quickly. I hope by the time i wake up tomorrow, i saw my mail already! I hope no nightmare tonight, peace please. 

Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment