Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today OFF DAY!

Yay, congratulate 2PM for their third album which has been released a couple of weeks ago! ^^


Finally, Taecyeon sings, not rap! (: 
Love this song very very very much!! Oh mua Jun.K oppa!! 
Love Jun.K , JunHo and Chan Sung voice! 




Oh yeah!
♥ SEXY Jun.K! 
melted my heart from the start till the end! omgg!
why Taecyeon doesnt look as sexy as Jun.K ? hahahaha..

Spent whole day watching drama and 2PM! Hahaa. Felt sorry for "replay" button. Spammed the whole day!   

Thank God, Aimst finally received my poslaju. I've been waiting for days already! Frustrated when she kept telling me that they didnt receive it. It has been posted for 5 days already, and poslaju website has stated it has successfully delivered on 20 May. Made me worried and angry. I wouldnt want to spend RM230 for another medical check-up. No way, no more needles poking into my vein. Bad nurse, I have a bruise around my elbow after blood taking till today! It has been there for 8 days already! She told me to use warm water but it didnt work. sigh, you cheated me. 

So, i searched on the internet, it says it could be a hematoma. HMPHHH.. not sure, but guessing!

One cause of pain is a hematoma. A hematoma is a collection of blood that forms outside the vein. During a blood draw when the needle pierces the vein, it can become temporarily damaged causing blood to leak out into the tissue. The leaked blood forms a pocket of blood, which can be painful. It’s not uncommon for the area around a hematoma to turn red or blue, and the surrounding tissue to become swollen.

Fortunately, the body gradually reabsorbs the displaced blood cells, and the hematoma slowly resolves – although it can look pretty ugly in the meantime. A hematoma is quite easy to see and is a very visible cause of pain in the arm days after a blood test. Doctors usually recommend that people treat hematomas by applying ice packs, elevating the arm, and taking anti-inflammatory medications for the pain. Hematomas usually resolve in five to seven days."

I wonder. Maybe its true that my vein is damaged. I felt pain after the blood taking, but just for a day. I have blue black, yea thats right. But i think it didnt swell. hmphh. Hope my ugly bruise go away. shoo shooo~~


No comments:

Post a Comment