Sunday, July 21, 2013

My heart was beating rapidly.


Please take care of your own health. Your health is like my health. If you're sick, my heart will be sick too. The month of July aka my stormy month. My heart couldn't rest, worrying the whole time. 

It all started on this one day, mom told me that she wasn't feeling well. I predicted that she had a ____. But she denied my prediction. Even daddy agreed with me, (jokingly). (~.~) I told her to go to the see doctor. She did after a week i guess. Well, the result was as what i predicted! But, it was kinda weird which made us worried. The doctor recommended mom to see another doctor. Hmphh. 

I thought that was bad enough, but this was worst. I got the biggest shock in my life. On the late night 8th of July. I ran towards my sister who was crying like a baby and said "daddy is vomiting BLOOD!" Ohmaigod! I immediately felt my heart was racing, my legs turned jelly, my mind went blank. I didn't know if I should approach daddy, cause I am very scared of blood! (Daddy was vomiting in the sink). So I yelled WHAT?!! I said speak properly! Damn, i misheard it. She meant "Daddy said he was having breathing difficulties." Then i ran to daddy's side and patted his shoulder. I didn't know what to do except patting his shoulder, wiping his sweats and asking daddy are you alright, do you wanna go to the hospital??! OMG! Mom came and rubbed his back and stomach with vicks. He has finally done with his vomit. We kept asking him to go to the hospital but he refused saying that he felt better. SIGH. He's really stubborn. The pain on his stomach didn't go away. He barely sleep the whole night. 

The next morning, he felt a little better, at least the pain went away. But at night, the pain came back. This time, it was more painful and almost unbearable. It was heartache to see him suffering like this, sleepless night and pain till like want to die. We persuaded him to go to the hospital and he finally said yes. We went to the General Hospital, phew there weren't so many people so we didn't wait so long for our turn. The doctor predicted there were stones in his gallbladder. 
By looking at symptoms like 
- Abdominal pain that lasts for several hours
- Gas in stomach
- Jaundice (yellowish skin and white of eyes turned yellow)
It frightened us. Our eyes opened wide and jaws dropped to the floor. HAHAA! OMG. To confirm the prediction, the doctor said he has to scan daddy's tummy. So i followed into the big room, the doctor did an abdominal ultrasound for daddy. It was my first time watching how to conduct, so i was a little sakai. HAHAA. Well, i am not that quiet type who just stand and watch quietly, i asked many questions like what's this and that? So is it confirmed that there are stones? How many? How big? What's the treatment? Why are there so many little things inside? Where are those stones? What are you doing? and etc i forgot what i asked. He is so patience and friendly. He answered all my questions nicely and explained what we saw on the screen. So it was confirmed that those stones caused the pain. Then the doctor prescribed some medicine for daddy ( but it wasn't really helpful :X )  it was a relief for us, at least it was just some stones, not tumour. We reached home around 1.30am. 

                                 
                                   
                                  

The next day, we went to Columbia Asia for abdominal ultrasound again. 
The doctor there recommended us to go to hospital at Kuching to get treatment a.s.a.p. because they aren't equipped for the operation, even miri government hospital will not do it. So frustrating.


So i called the doctor to ask more about the operation. Another nice, well mannered and gentle doctor again! Hahaa. He is really nice and the way he speaks omg, so gentle like a girl. He said two operations will be conducted. I made an appointment and told him we wanted a.s.a.p. because daddy was too pain. The pain was even stronger, he couldn't sleep, eat and drink. The doctor said not even any type of painkiller can comfort the pain. This made us worried and wanted to fly to kuching and remove it so badly! I felt really sad, helpless and my heart ached every time i see him suffering like that. I wished there were something I could do to comfort his pain, or maybe carry his pain for him. SIGH.



Mommy was worried.

I was anxious. I gotta be strong!

Yea, I took two days off from work to bring daddy to Kuching cause mommy weren't able to go. She had to take care of brothers. So i took full responsibilities of taking care daddy, i felt a little pressure and anxious. Cause I never accompanied anyone for operation or taken care anyone at hospital before. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I tried to stay calm, I didn't want to make daddy feel nervous. Kept telling him that everything will be alright, it's just removing some stones, think to the bright side, the operation will be fine, then he won't suffer the pain anymore. 

My most embarrassing moment
Airasia staff was pissing me off. Sorry that I have zero knowledge about your self check-in machine at the airport. I didn't know what should i do and what should i click, how to scan and etc. All my brother told me was you go to the machine, click on the screen and scan the code. seriously? I tried, but failed. I clicked on whatever scan word and tried to scan but failed! I called brother but he wasn't picking up the phone. I went to the airasia counter and asked for help. This "paloi" staff was getting on my nerves, he told me "You have to help yourself or else you wouldn't know how to check-in yourself next time". I said i tried but I don't know how!! He replied the same thing, he didn't want to help at all. I mean at least a guide also cannot? What type of service? I felt like kicking your face! Seriously i would rate your service zero star! You weren't even working, just sitting on your counter and placed a "Next counter" board. ZZZ!! So i tried myself again and again till i think the person behind me got fed up and came up to help me. Hmphh i guessed he didn't know how to check-in using mobile code, so he kept asking this staff to come out and help. So finally he came out to help but with his annoying face which made me wanna kick his face more, he clicked on the first bar i forgot what was that and he scanned, finally checked in and the tickets were printed out. Something that i felt embarrassed wasn't because of the staff, it was because there was another guy who stood behind me with his mobile waiting for his turn. He must have laughed his ass off cause of my stupidity that took me so long to print my ticket.urghhh!!

Airasia was flying fast! We reached Kuching half an hour earlier. As soon as we arrived, daddy's friend fetched us to the hospital. We headed to Dr.Wong's department. Daddy was resting there while i went to register. After that we waited at the hall for about half an hour. The doctor was finally back to his clinic. He checked and asked some questions. Then asked us to proceed to the laboratory for blood test and urine test. Done with those, headed to admission to pay for the fee. 

 Kuching KPJ!

The doctor didn't tell after the payment have to get ready for the operation. So both of us blur blur followed the nurse. He said okaey now Mr.Siaw go in, take off your clothes and stuffs and i have to wait outside. OMG! I wasn't ready, i was damn nervous. My tears fell uncontrollably after daddy went in. I called mommy immediately. Mommy told me to be calm, wait patiently and just pray. People passing by especially nurses would think i was too much, crying like a baby. While waiting, i called my friend and we went out for my early dinner. 


Left Wanyi, Right WeiHuang

First try BOOST! Hehee Thanks Wanyi ^^

The awkward moment
I ordered something mushroom chicken rice and it tasted urn not so nice, so i didn't finish the food! I don't know if it was because my mood that affected my appetite or the food just not so delicious. So there was this guy who sat near us, and he asked me why didn't i finish my food. I said it wasn't so nice, kinda tasteless, the sauce was little urn something like that yea. Then he said okaey i'll help you to complain the chef. At first i thought he was joking so i just laughed a little. The next minute he took out his phone and he called the chef and complained about my food. I was shocked why he did that. Then, i found out that he is the owner of the food court. OMG! 

Since the doctor said the operation would take about an hour. I returned to the hospital an hour later. I went to the receptionist counter and asked which room my daddy was staying. The nurse told me that daddy was still in operation theater. Aihzz, at least my friend was there with me, i felt much better. Thank you.

Waiting.. waiting.. waiting..

Waited for an hour, pheww like finally, daddy came out and back to his room. The nurse showed me the stones that were taken out. woo, it was huge! and also the gall but all i can see was blood. HAHAA.. After that was the busiest time, phone calls in and out. I called mommy first, then daddy's friend, texted brother and who ever who called to daddy's phone. OMG i feel like i was a reporter, repeated the same thing for so many times. (~.~) I couldn't leave my phone, phone rang the whole time. Opss phone should be on silent at the hospital. Then, my aunt and cousin, daddy and mommy's friends came to visit daddy. Daddy was already conscious. Pheww, such a relief for me to see daddy be able to joke again with them. HAHAA. 

Aiyerr yerr.. Only left two, the others were thrown away.

My late dinner by Wanyi's mommy. Thank you so much (:
But I didn't managed to finish the food, my stomach don't take food at late night X:

The night was long. I tried so hard to stay up for the whole night. Sleepless night for the past few days now have to stay up! That ate up my energy. OMG! and sitting on the hard plastic chair killed me. My whole body ached. I was so tired and cold urggg although i raised the thermostat, i was shivering. 

Daddy was resting. Finally could fall asleep after so many sleepless night. (:


ahh~ random pictures.

I have this that accompanied me the night! hehee!


The IM SO BORED face! entertain me x.x
The most entertaining part was when daddy woke up in the middle of the night and said "I wanted to fart but i couldn't let go." HAHAHHAA! That made me laughed so hard.

 I WANNA GO HOME SO BADLY! MISS MY BED!

 Too bored! hmph!

ahh~ i was bored of taking pictures.





THE IM SO SLEEP FACE! OMG! I NEEDA SLEEP!

Long long and bored night. Always check the time hoping that it would pass very quickly, but every time i look at the clock, 5 minutes just passed. urghh! Daddy kept waking up and asked me to have some rest or go to my friends house, but i said it was alright, still bearable. Hehee. Well i've done that before when i was in foundation. Stayed up for exam. Those terrible days. HAHAA. 

Finally, it was already morning. Proud of myself that i stayed up without coffee! WAOO! proud proud hahaha! Took a shower and went down to the cafe nearby to grab some food. I bought porridge for daddy and some kuih for myself. Then my friend came by surprise and asked me to go for breakfast. So went down to the same coffee shop again. Hahaa. 

Oh myy. This is so tasty! We ordered a small kueh chap but couldn't finish it, too full X.x

Sleeping again~~~


My daddy is stubborn! He insisted to discharge that morning. SIGH. It wasn't even 24 hours after his operation. He needed rest. Aihzz. Since he insisted, okaey fine. So i went to the doctor and he said if daddy able to walk and eat then he could be discharged. When I came back to the room he was already changed his clothes and waited for me. omg! Stubborn daddy couldn't live without cigarette. He walked barefoot ( cause his shoes were at my friend house, forgot to take) around the hospital and went out to smoke. SIGH. Then he called me to pick him up cause he was feeling dizzy again. i got scolded by mommy cause daddy went down by stairs! urghh! He could have possibly fall down at the stairs. I know, i felt guilty about it. I didn't know why didn't i follow him down. whyy? I didn't know. X: 

So he was very happy and smiled like a child that he could be discharged. 

So while he was resting, i went to gao dim other stuffs!

Dine in : Full House
My very early dinner!


Yummmyy~ I love the spaghetti. Tasty and creamy. Yummilicious! The portion was big! (Y)



Ze awesome decorations. 

I wanna pause the time. Those beautiful time

Opss~ selca ;D

Ze bill~ ah..broke~ hahaha..

Checked-in!

The view. Sayonara Kuching~~

Waiting!

Yay~ Miri

On the plane~~~


Ahh~ Daddy couldn't stand the minyak kapak smell. Someone sitting in front were using it. 



There were times that i couldn't hold my tears. Aihzz. It was too painful. Painful month.

I'm glad that daddy is fine now, no more pain. Happy that both my mommy and daddy are fine, my VIP in life. I hope they're always healthy! Everyone is healthy! Thank you for all the concern through phone calls and also texts. 

Please take care of your health.







2 comments:

  1. I could see that you're growing up! :) All the best in future ! persuade ur dad to cut down cigarettes and alcohol, take care of the diet because there are possibilities they will come back. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete