Saturday, August 3, 2013

Talalaa~

Gotta immerse myself in dramas and variety shows for the last month in Miri. Cuz after this no more drama and shows. This is very very very very sad. SIGH. EMO.

爱的蜜方 EP 32/34
I am very sad. The video can't load for the last two episodes. GRRR!! I wanna watch the ending please.
Love this drama! Touched!

我租了一個情人 EP 16/16
One of my favourite! Made me cried a lot of times! The ending was unexpected. Not a happy ending(for me) but really touching! (;  THUMBS UP!!

The Romantic & Idol Season 1  EP 8/8
Waahh~ Love this! Jun. K is so sweet! HAHAA.. But JB is a heart breaker, aihzz poor SeungAh! ):

WGM TaecGui  EP 15/15
Hmm.. This was okaey actually. I can't feel the love in between them. X: But the break up part was heart breaking! auchhh..

Barefoot Friends  EP 2/ ?
Start to watch from the start again cause i lost track of the ep. Hahaa skipped here and there. 
Shi Yoon, EunHyuk, HyunJoong and Ho Dong are my favourite members! They're so funny! xD

Who Are You? EP 2/ ?
waahh wahh wahhh.. Nice! Taecyeon is way too cute in this drama! But hate it when the ghost appears! Please don't be too scary, my heart can't take it. AIhhzzz!  
Looking forward to the next ep! :D

Ghost @ Phantom EP 7/ 20
Niceyy! Interesting! Must watch! hahaha

I'm in charge EP 17/20
Nice singapore drama! Three eps to go! When it gets to their mommy's part, emo lw, while when it's Benson Lee's part i feel like jumping into the screen and punch his face! urghh! 

就是要你愛上我 EP 5/ ?
The starting of this drama is ridiculous! I was like what?? The plot is too dramatic, doesn't make sense and omg! 
But it's alright, an escape of reality once in awhile (;
Nice and sweet! awww~~

Gonna dig some more dramas!

Still find it funny although ive watched it for so many times. hahaa!

Annyeong! (:
oppa i miss your garlic hair! kekekee

No comments:

Post a Comment