Wednesday, August 14, 2013

which one should i get?


uhh enn.. With heels, nobody is short! kekeke*
dissatisfied with my fat thighs ));

SOS! I wanna get a pair of slipper. But i don't know which to choose. Hmph..


Left or right? I can't make up my mind. I love both! But no way getting both. Sad case. I asked mommy for her opinion but she gave me that "no-way" look, cause i got too many pairs and she said my luggage will be too heavy! Sigh. I don't care, i'm buying one of them and bring them with me! wuhuu.. but which one should i get? (*.*)

Left : It is my favourite colour and the pattern is so cute! It's flat and not too soft slipper. I am afraid that it might get softer after some time later. I like it hard. It is cheaper.

Right : It is plain. I like it because it is superb comfortable as it is shaped to fit your feet. It feels different from the flat slipper. It is not soft, and it won't get softer later. It's lighter than the left one. It is more expensive.




Ze slipper colour matched with ma toe nails~ hehee..

Eotteoke? Hmm. I have no idea. HAHAA! 




1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!dear, i like left side design, its really cute, but buy the one which more comfortable ba(((:!

    ReplyDelete