Friday, August 23, 2013

Yesterday ⇆ Today

22 August 2013

City of Bones : 6.50 PM
Had a great time with siblings yesterday. Our first time hanging out together for a movie! Yay, we watched "City of Bones", cause there were no cartoon showing on the evening. So it was bad for my little brother as he didn't understand anything about the movie. 

Naughty little boy!


The movie is showing!


eh heh. Thumbs up for the movie. I like it, although there were parts that disgusted me. The monstrous creature aka the demon at the beginning, omg seriously it was disgusting seeing it. (hands covered the eyes)It reminded me of the similar one in a movie i watched long time ago, i guessed when i was in Form 2 or 3. Little brother said, "im gonna have nightmare tonight". HAHAA. I am sorry brother. He was annoying. He kept talking in the theater and i have to tell him to keep quiet the whole time, made me missed some part of the movie! *cries* He kept complaining and asking what time is it? Where is mommy? Can I take off my shoes? I wanna play phone. This movie is boring and so and so. Yes brother I am sorry and i promise i'll bring you for cartoon next time. hahaa. 

I really like Clary and Jace, the beautiful and handsome! I really like both of them together. But i was disappointed with the ending! The ending revealed that they are siblings. omg! whyyyyy?! I don't want it to be that way. I hope there will be a twist in the story, change it to Simon and Clary are siblings! xD hahaa, i personally don't really like Simon, cause i want Clary and Jace together! kekeke. I didn't know that Godfrey Gao was in the movie! omg, he is damn good looking and sexy! He appeared to be Magnus, oh sexy Magnus! Hahaa..

23 August 2013
yummy food! This will be my last dinner at home for 2013, i guess (:
Finally i get to eat crab! CRABBBB! :D






He was unwillingly to take picture with me. ):


Cause i am unable to celebrate his birthday on 29.08.2013, so we're celebrating earlier this year. Boy, please stop gaming and start studying. I really hope he'll change and put some effort in his studies, pls pmr is near! ):

Surprise! I sang him the birthday song cuz i a good sister!



He's taking too long to make wishes. Too many wishes? Hope that all his wishes will be granted! (:

 urm cutting his cute cake!

ze siblings! lots of love!



The empty luggage weights 5kg. ):

17kg 

Yes so i packed a little, i guessed those are 50% of my stuffs. Mommy kept nagging me asked me to start packing since days ago. I only started just now. I am lazy, i don't feel like packing my stuffs cause i always think that i still got time. But nayy, i got no more time already and i guess i should feel panic by now. (~.~) I tried not to bring too many stuffs cause i don't want to exceed the weights and moving all my stuffs to fifth floor is really crazy! I still have half of my stuffs with my friend at kedah. I can't imagine, how am i gonna move all the stuffs up. I need a muscle man! HAHAA.

anyway, i should make a list so that i won't forget to bring anything. 

n i hope everything goes well (:




No comments:

Post a Comment