Sunday, August 25, 2013

Leaving ✈


My last gathering with girlfriends in 2013! That sounded so sad. )): 
This time w/o Joyce. Sigh..

Uhuhh, i am ready to go! I hope i didn't leave anything important behind. My stuffs are 98% packed. Glad that all my stuffs fit perfectly and it is not heavy! I was worried that it will be heavy cause i am a lazy person, i don't wanna carry heavy loads. yappie! I also cleaned my room. Now my room is clean and tidy! Bye bye room, im breaking up with my bed again. Breaking up with washing machine too, omg, i hate washing clothes, someone please send me a washing machine/a maid. Breaking up with internet, never trust Aimst internet. Life will be hard again. X:

ohyeahh, Penang here i come!

I successfully lose a few kg in this holiday! I am happy that i could fit my formal slacks again! Yay! i lose some fats on my thighs, they are a little bit smaller but still b-i-g! I hope i won't get fat after Penang trip. omg, i gonna die if i gain weight again. )):

alright, i wanna enjoy the internet while i still can! Wanna watch Barefoot Friend for the last ep before i leave Miri. 


This is Yee Sii signing out from blogger 
There will be no updates for days.


Leaving in nine hours.





No comments:

Post a Comment