Saturday, September 14, 2013

The new life begins...


An update to keep my blog alive! It has been almost three weeks since I left home. I didn't realize it has been three weeks till today, now. The three weeks passed in a blink of an eye. Time is moving extremely fast and there are tons of work waiting for me. But, there is time to relax too!

 
I like taking picture of mom secretly cause she doesn't like to take picture. so what to do?  
While she's on the phone. yay~

I felt happy cause mommy were accompanying me, i am glad that i wasn't alone! I have this fear of sitting plane alone because of the past incident. nayy, i hope i will not miss flights in the future. 

 
While waiting for the next flight at KL. Yay, thanks for coming.
Hope to see each other in the future and best of luck on our own path (:

Yes, we WERE the nerdy one. Miss those good time at study area. Good luck in IMU!!! 

Random pictures.

Our flight delayed and we were h-u-n-g-r-y! Took lots of pictures and mom was annoyed by me xD




 

 

 


Had great time with friends before entering campus!

Here I am, back to Aimst. 

                                            





The before and after. Took me half a day to unpack all my stuffs. Actually i didn't did much, mom did for almost everything. aww, mommy is the best! Not to forget to thanks the guys who helped me to move my stuffs up to third floor. I am lucky to have you guys!! Guess what, even "da sao ye" lend me a hand. Hahaa.. I felt so paiseh X:

The five days with mommy was very short. aww, i wished mom stays here with me. )):

The orientation.



I was being a good student, i didn't skip the orientation, well except for the campus tour. I know Aimst for almost a year so i think i ddidnt need to attend that. Hahaa. Moreover it was hot in the afternoon, i didn't want to sweat! 5 of us, always stick together! ((:


Had lunch with 

                                           
The birthday boy!


 Some pictures taken with friends (:


Hooray~ she's back to PENANG! kekekee..

My favourite ladies 
The slowest, and funniest! 
They're just awesome!



We had dimsum the next morning! awesome sunday! (:

Back to uni, nothing but study again.
Our first lab. The shorty group! :D

Yes, i suck in drawing. 

Our second lab! :D

Assignment! *yawn*
now i know why the pharm first year students always draw and colour. okaeyyyyy...

The end of Pharmacy Day.


I am tired. I need to sleep.
pheww~~








No comments:

Post a Comment